At VCare24 you are more than an employee, you are a valued and an integral part of our team.
We recognise that a diverse and skilled staff team allow us to offer the highest quality bespoke service with the individuals needs at the center.
We are continuously investing in our teams and striving to develop the staff skills, knowledge and understanding with the use of an in-depth induction, refreshing training and updating knowledge to maximise skills, safety and dignity in the workplace, while listening to the views of others and a willingness to learn from any feedback.
Giving us the ability to provide staff with all the tools required to deliver the highest possible standards for children/young people/vulnerable adults throughout all our services.
What we offer:
- Permanent contracted hours.
- Excellent rates of pay from £9.50 per hour.
- Clear career professional progression pathways with the use of SMART
- Development plans.
- Opportunity to undertake further education and knowledge based around the role.
- Regular refresher training and specific training to meet the needs of the individuals you support
- Supervisions and appraisals
- A variety of bonus schemes
- Enhanced DBS checks
- Fully paid annual leave
Being an incredibly diverse company, we are able to offer you a variety of opportunities dependent upon how you wish to develop and progress, putting you at the helm of your career path.
We believe that VCare24 is the ideal place to shape your career regardless of whether you have previous experience or not.